Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
1080 First Colonial Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Map and Directions
Phone: (757) 395-6171
Fax: (757) 395-6867
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. – noon
Schedule Your Mammogram
Request an appointment online or call (757) 388-2030.
The Sentara Virginia Beach Comprehensive Breast Center — Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers. To gain the accreditation, centers must follow a multidisciplinary team approach, provide access to clinical trial information and offer new treatment options, among other requirements.
The breast center is also among an elite group designated as an American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. After rigorous evaluation of staff, equipment, physician credentials, technique and image quality, the centers are now fully accredited in the three major areas of breast imaging and cancer detection, mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy and ultrasound-guided biopsy.
All Sentara breast centers are also MQSA/FDA certified.
Breast Imaging Procedures
– Breast Tomosysthesis (3D Mammography)
– Digital screening and diagnostic mammography with computer-aided detection
– Breast ultrasound
– Breast MRI
– Stereotactic needle core breast biopsy
– Ultrasound-guided core breast biopsy
– MRI- guided biopsy
– MRI-guided needle localization
– Needle localization for surgical procedures
– Fine-needle aspiration ultrasound guided
Learn more about breast cancer care at Sentara