Sentara To Home allows patients and families to purchase medications, self-care needs and medical equipment, all before leaving the hospital.
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The Sentara To Home retail store is located in the Kaufman Lobby at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. View location details and map.
Products and Services:
Over-the counter medications, including cough and cold medications, pain medications, first aid products, vitamins and nutritional supplements
Durable medical equipment including:
– Canes and walkers including walker bags, cane tips and cup holders
– Oxygen and respiratory items
– Complex wound care items
Aids for daily living including reachers, grabbers and car caddies
Bath and bedroom safety items including raised toilet seats, bath benches, and grab bars
for showers and baths
Specialty items for unique health needs:
– Diabetic and cardiac care items including monitors, scales, socks, foot care products,
– Orthopedic care items including wrist, ankle, and knee braces
– Rehabilitation items including easy grab silver- ware, over-the-door shoulder pulleys, exercise bands, and therapeutic warm and cold packs
– Incontinence supplies including adult diapers and cleansers