The Sentara Specialty Rehabilitation Center brings together skilled orthopedic certified nurses and rehabilitation specialists to help meet the nursing and rehabilitation needs of individuals who aren’t quite ready to return home after surgery.
Our Center _______________________________________________________________
Eight private rooms (with private bathrooms) are located within Sentara Obici Hospital, eliminating the need to transfer to another facility if that was where the surgery took place – or providing a nice option for recovery for those receiving surgery elsewhere in the Sentara system.
- From your stay as an inpatient to your admission as a new Sentara Specialty Rehabilitation Center resident, access to your health information is continuous and constant, thanks to the Sentara electronic medical record system.
- Each room is clean and spacious, offering both Cable TV and Wireless Internet to enjoy during your stay and continued recovery.
Your Care Team
While a resident, you will be supported by a quality team of skilled, trained professionals, all dedicated to helping you in your recovery. Some of these team members include:
- Your day-to-day care as outlined by our physician team will be managed by our skilled SSRC team, with board-certified physicians always accessible if an adjustment to your care plan is needed.
- Skilled Nursing
- Orthopedic Certified Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nurses Aides
- Skilled Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- In-House Pharmacist is available to meet your needs 24-hours a day
- Dedicated Social Workers offering guidance during your stay
- A Registered Dietician and Chef are on-hand to plan special meals to meet individual dietary needs.
- Activities Director
Because of our location within Sentara Obici Hospital and adjacent to the Sentara OrthoJoint Center, our residents also benefit from additional amenities, including:
- Diagnostic and laboratory services on-site
- Rehab gym on-site
- Volunteers with Orthopedic experience available
- Nursing and Rehab therapists also work on the Sentara OrthoJoint Center, ensuring continued quality and customer service
We are committed to the well-being of all our residents and are dedicated to creating an extraordinary health-care experience. We are here to be your partner on the road to improved health, strength and independence.
Sentara Specialty Rehabilitation Center at Sentara Obici Hospital
(Located on the 1st Floor adjacent to the Sentara OrthoJoint Center)
2800 Godwin Blvd
Suffolk, VA 23434
(757) 934-4498 or 757-SENIORS (736-4677)