Women’s Imaging Pavilion
Geddy Outpatient Center
Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center
400 Sentara Circle
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Map and Directions
Phone: (757) 345-4024
Fax: (757) 345-4001
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. Some evening and Saturday appointments available.
Schedule Your Mammogram
Request an appointment online or call (757) 345-4024.
The Sentara Williamsburg Comprehensive Breast Center is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers. To gain the accreditation, centers must follow a multidisciplinary team approach, provide access to clinical trial information and offer new treatment options, among other requirements.
The breast center is also among an elite group designated as an American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. After rigorous evaluation of staff, equipment, physician credentials, technique and image quality, the centers are now fully accredited in the three major areas of breast imaging and cancer detection, mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy and ultrasound-guided biopsy.
All Sentara breast centers are also MQSA/FDA certified.
Fellowship-trained breast radiologists
Breast imaging procedures:
– Digital screening and diagnostic mammography with computer-aided detection
– High-resolution breast ultrasound
– Breast MRI with computer-aided detection
Interventional and other procedures:
– Percutaneous (nonsurgical) needle breast biopsy
– Stereotactic needle core breast biopsy
– Ultrasound-guided core breast biopsy
– MRI-guided core breast biopsy
– Ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration
– Needle localization
– Bone densitometry
Patient navigator: A patient navigator serves as a resource through diagnosis and treatment for cancer patients and their families.
Read more about accreditations:
– National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
– American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
– MQSA/FDA certification
Learn more about breast cancer care at Sentara.