1950 Glenn Mitchell Drive, Suite 206
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
Map and Directions
Phone: (757) 507-0139
Fax: (757) 507-0103
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon.
Evening appointments available.
Schedule Your Mammogram
Request an appointment online or call (757) 507-0139.
Save time on the day of your appointment. Print and complete the Mammogram Questionnaire (PDF) in advance and bring it along to your appointment.
The Sentara Princess Anne Comprehensive Breast Center is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers. To gain the accreditation, centers must follow a multidisciplinary team approach, provide access to clinical trial information and offer new treatment options, among other requirements.
The breast center is also among an elite group designated as an American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. After rigorous evaluation of staff, equipment, physician credentials, technique and image quality, the centers are now fully accredited in the three major areas of breast imaging and cancer detection, mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy and ultrasound-guided biopsy.
All Sentara breast centers are also MQSA/FDA certified.
Fellowship-trained breast radiologists
Breast imaging procedures:
– 3D Mammography (Breast Tomosynthesis)
– Digital screening and diagnostic mammography with computer-aided detection
– High-resolution breast ultrasound
– Breast MRI with computer-aided detection
– Breast Ultrasound
– Stereotactic breast biopsy
Interventional and other procedures:
– Percutaneous (nonsurgical) needle breast biopsy
– Stereotactic needle core breast biopsy
– Ultrasound-guided core breast biopsy
– MRI-guided core breast biopsy
– Ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration
– Needle localization
– Bone densitometry
Read more about accreditations:
– National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
– American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
– MQSA/FDA certification
Learn more about breast cancer care at Sentara.