Division of Albemarle Physician Services - Sentara, Inc.
The physicians of Sentara Surgery Specialists, Division of Albemarle Physician Services, Inc., use the latest surgical techniques and equipment to provide high quality patient care. Specializing in general and vascular surgery, our skilled team treats conditions ranging from breast cancer and gallbladder disease to skin lesions and varicose veins.
General Surgery Services
- Open and laparoscopic surgery of the abdomen, such as hernia repair and removal of the gallbladder or appendix
- Gastrointestinal tract and colorectal surgeries
- Upper endoscopy
- Breast surgery for both cancer and benign conditions (i.e. fibrocystic disease)
- Skin and soft tissue surgery
Vascular Surgery Services
- Ultrasound testing and arterial and venous evaluations
- Treatment of peripheral arterial disease (PAD), chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) and varicose veins
- Cryoplasty and angioplasty, to open narrowed arteries
- Stenting procedures
Locations & Contact Information:
1138 N. Road Street
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
Phone: (252) 384-2560Get map and directions Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. 5200 N. Croatan Highway, Suite 6
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
Phone: (252) 255-6113Get map and directions Hours:
Monday – Friday: Hours vary Physicians:
David Carter, MD Tarkten Pharr, MD Joseph Jenkins, MD Antonio Ruiz, MD
Daniel Reichenbach, MD
Notice About Sentara MyChart
Please note that at this time, this office location is unable to offer secure access to your electronic medical records through Sentara MyChart. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Stay tuned, though, as another exciting option will soon be available.