Virginia Beach, VA (February 6, 2007) – On Saturday, February 24 from 9 a.m. to noon, the public is invited to attend Heart Check: A Community Education and Screening Event, at Tidewater Cardiovascular Institute, 1708 Old Donation Parkway, Virginia Beach, VA.
An open house from 9 a.m. to noon will feature:
• Free blood pressure screenings
• Healthy cooking demonstration
• Cardiac yoga demonstration
• CPR basics
• How to use an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
• Prize drawings and light refreshments.
“Ask the Cardiologist” 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Meet with a panel of cardiologists to discuss a wide range of heart topics and get answers to your questions. Lunch provided after the panel discussion. Registration required.
Sentara Healthcare is a premier not-for-profit health care provider in southeastern Virginia and northeastern North Carolina.
For more information or to register call 1-800-SENTARA.