Join us for light refreshments, and information sharing. A licensed doctor of Audiology will answer your questions and offer some "hands on" experience in a relaxed setting. Lets talk "hearing" at Sentara CarePlex - no fee and no pressure.
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Location: Sentara CarePlex Hospital
James River Entrance - Conference Room D
Parking: Valet Parking available
Do you have questions about hearing aids:
• Are aids behind the ear better than aids in the ear?
• Why do some hearing aids whistle?
• Why do some people buy hearing aids and not wear them?
• Are some brands better than others?
• Why do some cost $300 and others $3000?
• How do I know I’m getting the best aid for me?
Space is limited and reservations are required. Call 1-800-SENTARA (736-8272) to reserve your spot or sign up online here.