Below is the process for applying for appointment to the Martha Jefferson Hospital medical staff.
To apply for appointment to our medical staff you must complete and sign an application for appointment to the Medical Staff or request for clinical privileges. The application will include:
- A statement that you have received and read the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations and that you agree to be bound by its terms
- Detailed information concerning your qualifications for the staff position to which you are applying
- References from at least three people who have worked with you
- Your licensing information
- Information about the liability coverage you carry
After receiving your information, Martha Jefferson will verify your information and begin a review of your application and supporting documents. If you are admitting patients to the hospital, you will be invited for an interview once your file is complete.