20-Minute Garlic Rosemary Chicken & Brown Rice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 small boneless chicken breast halves
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- ¾ teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed, divided
- 1 (10½ -ounce) can no-salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups quick-cooking brown rice
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken pieces; sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon garlic and ¼ teaspoon rosemary. Cover. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add broth and water to skillet; stir. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and remaining garlic powder and rosemary. Top with chicken; cover. Cook on low heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Makes 4 servings.