3-Pepper Tuna Salad
- 2 cups thinly sliced zucchini,
- ½ cup red bell pepper strips
- ½ cup green bell pepper strips
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (6-ounce) can albacore tuna, packed in water, drained and flaked
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon fresh marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Pour small amount water into saucepan and bring to a boil. Add zucchini and pepper strips. Steam vegetables about 10 minutes or until crisp tender. Remove from heat; drain excess water. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Add tomatoes, tuna, green onions and basil.
- Make dressing by adding vinegar, oil, garlic, marjoram and pepper to mason jar with tight-fitting lid. Shake to combine well. Pour over salad and toss before serving.