Avocado and White Bean Dip
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium avocado peeled and pitted
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 medium garlic clove, quartered
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a food processor or blender, process all ingredients until smooth, scraping the bowl frequently. Add milk, if needed, to get to desired consistency.
- Stir in refrigerator until serving time.
- Serve with assorted raw vegetables.