- ½ small avocado
- 1 small cucumber, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fat-free or reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In small bowl mash avocado with a fork until desired consistency – either slightly chunky or smooth.
- Finely chop the cucumber to get about 1/3 cup.
- Stir the cucumber and remaining ingredients into the avocado. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 8 hours.
- Serve with assorted raw vegetables or as a spread on multi-grain crostini. Makes ½ cup.