- 2 whole-grain tortillas
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 ounces lean thinly sliced turkey breast
- 2 slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- ¼ cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 small avocado
- ¼ cup diced fresh tomato
- 1 dash lemon or lime juice
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely diced green pepper
- To make avocado spread: scoop out flesh of avocado and place in small mixing bowl; stir in lemon or lime juice. Stir in tomatoes, carrots and green pepper. Set aside.
- Spread the tortillas with mayonnaise. Evenly divide the avocado spread between the 2 tortillas. Top with shredded lettuce.
- Place turkey slices over the lettuce, and then the cheese strips. Leave space for rolling up the tortilla. Carefully roll up the tortilla. Cut each into two halves.