Avocado Salad with Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream
- Finely grated zest of orange
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- Pinch of sugar
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 avocados
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1½ cups fresh raspberries
- Sprigs of fresh mint
- Put all dressing ingredients in a large salad bowl; whisk together.
- Halve the avocados and remove the pit; peel and dice the flesh. Add immediately to the dressing, and stir to combine and coat. This will prevent the avocado pieces from turning brown.
- Add the salad leaves in the bow and toss gently with the avocado. Scatter the raspberries over the top. Makes 4 servings.