Baby Bella Sliders
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced baby bella mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced onion
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 mini whole-grain slider buns
- 12 strips jarred roasted red pepper
- Baby greens
- 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions; sprinkle with thyme and black pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally for 7 minutes or until mushrooms are nicely browned. Reduce heat if browning too quickly. Add vinegar and toss to combine.
- Arrange buns, cut sides up, in single layer on baking sheet. Broil 5 inches from heat for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spoon mushrooms mixture on bottoms of buns. Top with red pepper strips, greens, goat cheese and bun tops.