BBQ Turkey-Slaw Salad
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 (14-ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- ½ red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 scallions, cut thinly on the diagonal
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 (1 lb.) piece cooked skinless turkey breast, thinly sliced into strips or shredded
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves, torn
- Dressing: Whisk together lime juice, oil, honey and salt in large bowl.
- Add coleslaw mix, peppers, scallions and jalapeno to bowl; toss to coat evenly.
- In saucepan stir together turkey and barbecue sauce. Heat gently until warm. Divide slaw evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with turkey mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Makes 4 servings.