Berry Shortbread Crumble
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli, cut into florets and stalks into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil-butter blend
- 1 large red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 large shallots, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in large saucepan over high heat. Add broccoli; boil, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Melt butter-oil blend in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and shallots. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli. Cook 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; mix well. Garnish with almonds before serving.