Blueberry-Almond Waldorf Salad
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large red apple, halved, cored and cut into ½ -inch pieces
- 1 large Granny Smith green apple, halved, cored and cut into ½ -inch pieces
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Place almonds in small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook 3-4 minutes until lightly toasted, stirring often. Transfer to plate to cool.
- In large bowl stir together yogurt, honey, mustard until smooth. Add apples, blueberries, spinach and almonds. Toss to coat. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.