Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
- Cooking spray
- ¾ cup white wheat flour
- 1/3 cup light-packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl whisk together flour, sugar, salt, oil, oats and juice. Set aside ¾ cup mixture.
- Press remaining mixture evenly into bottom of baking pan.
- In small bowl stir together sugar, flour, blueberries and lemon juice. Pour evenly into pan over the crust. Sprinkle reserved topping evenly over the blueberries.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and cool before cutting into squares.