- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- ½ teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 (6-ounce) containers reduced-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups orange sections
- ¼ cup wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- In small bowl, stir together sugar, orange rind and yogurt until blended.
- Spoon ¼ cup blueberries into each of 4 tall glasses. Spoon 2 tablespoons yogurt into each glass over the blueberries. Add half of orange sections, dividing evenly in each glass.
- Repeat layers with blueberries, yogurt and orange sections.
- In small bowl stir together the wheat germ and flaxseed. Spread evenly over the yogurt parfait.