Cannellini Bean & Spring Vegetable Salad
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen baby green peas
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup cannellini beans, canned, drained
- 1 lemon, halved, quartered
- ½ tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan shaved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet. Add garlic and cook gently for 1 minute. Add asparagus, peas, snow peas and white beans; stir to combine. Squeeze half of lemon over the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining lemon pieces and parsley to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are just cooked, but still crisp-tender. Remove vegetables to serving bowl. Top with Parmesan cheese shavings. Serve immediately.