- 8 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1½ large mangoes, peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ medium yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 (6-ounce) carton plain nonfat yogurt
- ¼ cup frozen orange concentrate
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger
- In large serving bowl toss together cabbage, mangoes, bell peppers, green onions and cilantro.
- In jar with lid, shake together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad and toss gently to mix. Mix in blender for a smooth dressing.
Makes 12 servings.