Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 3 cups snow peas, sliced in half diagonally
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 scallions, chopped
- ¼ cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- “Rice” cauliflower is found in the produce section of the grocery store. To make your own, break a large head of cauliflower in chunks. Place pieces in food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
- Raise the heat. Add cauliflower “rice”, carrots, snow peas and soy sauce. Cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetable are crisp tender.
- Pour into serving bowl Top with scallions and cashew pieces.