- 1½ lb. small red and/or purple potatoes, halved or quartered
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- Place potatoes in large pot with water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook for 6 minutes. Add cauliflower; cook until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes more. Drain, rinse with cold water to cool, and drain again.
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise mustard, horseradish, vinegar, salt and pepper in very large bowl. Add cooked vegetables, bell pepper and green onions; toss to coat.