Cheese Corn Muffins
- 1 (8½ -ounce) package corn muffin mix
- ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup drained canned whole-kernel corn
- 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 9 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine muffin mix, cheese and corn in medium bowl.
- Combine milk, egg and mustard in 1-cup glass measure. Stir into dry ingredients; mix just until moistened. Fill 9 muffin cups two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove muffin pan. Let stand 5 minutes and then remove muffins. Serve warm.
Makes 9 muffins.