- 1 package Boil-in-Bag brown rice (or 2 cups leftover cooked rice)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1½ cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring water in a saucepan to a boil. Cook package of brown rice according to package directions. Drain.
- In large bowl stir together the cooked rice, shredded chicken, broccoli, soup and ½ cup cheese.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray. Pour chicken-broccoli mixture into the casserole dish. Sprinkle the casserole top evenly with the remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted.