Chili Veggie Crumbles and Corn Casserole
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 lb. frozen veggie soy crumbles
- ¼ cup salsa
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup packed chopped collard greens
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup shredded 2% sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 12-inch skillet with cooking spray. Add veggie crumbles, salsa, chili powder and cumin. Stir together and heat for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Place corn and collard greens in bottom of pan. Toss to blend.
- Spoon veggie-salsa mixture evenly over the vegetables. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 25 minutes or until greens are tender.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons sour cream or Greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon shredded cheese. Makes 4 servings.