Coleslaw with Canola Oil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon poppy seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 carrots, shredded
- In jar with lid shake together the dressing ingredients.
- In large salad bowl toss together the cabbage and carrots. Pour dressing over the slaw. Stir to coat thoroughly.
- Refrigerate the coleslaw at least 2 hours before serving.
Makes 6 servings.