Corn and Roasted Red Pepper Rice Salad
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- Heat oil over medium heat in large skillet. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add red peppers and corn and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Transfer to large bowl and add cilantro and cooked rice.
- In medium bowl combine dressing ingredients. Toss salad with dressing and refrigerate 1 hour for flavors to blend.
Makes 4 servings.