Creamy Banana Pie
- 32 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 bananas, divided
- ¼ teaspoon + 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (4-serving) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup thawed frozen fat-free nondairy whipped topping
- Line bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan with vanilla wafers. Slice 2 bananas and arrange evenly on top of wafers. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon nutmeg; set aside.
- Place milk, cream cheese and pudding mix in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Stir in whipped topping. Spoon mixture evenly over bananas; sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving, slice remaining banana on top of each serving.
Makes 8 servings.