Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Loaf Cake
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1½ cups white wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup reduced-fat milk
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together in medium bowl flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, beat sugar and eggs until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk, and the then the olive oil.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Fold gently until combined.
- Bake for 40 minutes until golden brown. Let cake cool before slicing.