Fish Steaks with Pineapple and Tomato Salsa
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- ½ teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 fish filets or steaks for the grill
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salsa: in bowl stir together tomato, pineapple, cilantro, onion, lime zest and lime juice.
- Sprinkle fish with pepper. Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook 2-3 minutes in each side until degree of doneness. Serve topped with salsa. Makes 4 servings.