- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups fish stock (or low-sodium chicken broth or bottled clam juice)
- 1 cup canned no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1¼ lb. boneless skinless snapper fillets, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup olives, halved
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in zucchini, jalapenos and garlic. Continue cooking for 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add stock and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Add snapper. Cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in olives, cilantro and lime juice.
Makes 4 servings.