Fish Taco Salad
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¾ cup (or approximately 6 ounces) cooked white fish, flaked
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 15 baked corn chips
- Layer romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, celery and fish in large salad bowl.
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil and black pepper in small bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss lightly. Divide salad evenly between two serving plates.
- Whisk together sour cream, salsa and sugar in mixing bowl. Pour evenly over each salad. Crumble tortilla chips over each salad.
Makes 2 servings.