Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower, about 2 lbs., cut into 1½ -inch pieces
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter-oil spread
- 3 tablespoons Greek plain nonfat yogurt
- 2/3 cup warmed skim milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place cauliflower on rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and toss to coat evenly. Arrange in single layer. Bake 20 minutes or until cauliflower is golden brown and tender. Toss halfway through and stir in the minced garlic
- Place cauliflower, garlic, butter blend, yogurt, milk and salt in food processor. Process until desired consistency – either smooth or slightly chunky. Makes 4 servings.