- 2 small jalapeño peppers
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ½ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 large avocados
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Baked tortilla chips
- Remove seeds and ribs from peppers with melon baller – wear gloves when handling. Finely dice. Be careful!
- In large bowl stir together the diced peppers, tomatoes, onion, cilantro and salt. Fold in yogurt and sour cream.
- Halve, pit and peel avocados. Place in bowl and mash with potato masher. Sprinkle with lime juice. Fold into tomato –yogurt mixture.
Makes 3 cups of guacamole. Serve with the baked chips or assorted raw vegetable dippers.