Green Beans with Maple-Bacon Dressing
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen French-style green beans (or fresh snap beans)
- ½ cup salt-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Bring broth to a boil in large saucepan. Add beans. Cover. Simmer over medium-high about 7 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Remove from heat. Drain. Place beans in serving bowl.
- Mix together with bacon bits, syrup, vinegar and pepper in small bowl. Pour over beans. Toss to coat.
Make 6 servings.