Green Beans with Spicy Mustard Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups or 1 lb. green beans, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1½ tablespoons coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Place 2 cups water in large saucepan with steamer basket. Place green beans in basket. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover tightly and steam 7 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Meanwhile, stir together the sauce ingredients in small bowl.
- Place steamed green beans in serving dish. Add sauce and toss gently to coat lightly. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving. Makes 6 servings.