Grilled Fish with Mango Salsa
- 2 lb. fresh fish steaks or filets
- 1½ cups pineapple juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, divided
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Place fish in sealable plastic storage bag.
- Combine ¾ cup pineapple juice and ½ teaspoon ginger in small bowl. Pour over the fish, turning to coat. Seal bag. Marinate fish in refrigerator about 2 hours, turning several times.
- Combine remaining pineapple juice, ½ teaspoon ginger, mangoes, kiwifruit, pineapple chunks and orange peel in medium bowl. Cover; refrigerate.
- Remove fish from marinade; discard the marinade.
- Arrange fish on rack of broiler pan sprayed with cooking spray. Broil fish 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes on each side if cooking fish steaks; cook fewer minutes if cooking filets. Or grill fish over medium-hot coals, 5 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily with fork.
- Serve with mango salsa and rice.