Grilled Turkey, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Panini
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 slice deli ham, chopped
- 1 slice deli turkey, chopped
- 4 slices 2% cheddar cheese
- 4 slices whole-grain bread
- Cooking spray
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray.
- Add bell pepper and onion; sauté for 4 minutes or until vegetable begin to soften.
- Add in ham and turkey. Stir to combine and heat through for several minutes. Remove to a bowl.
- Coat two slices of bread with spray and place in skillet. Place a slice of cheese on each slice of bread; top with the ham and turkey mixture, splitting evenly between the two sandwiches. Top with remaining cheese slices, and finally with the last slices of bread. Coat the bread with cooking spray.
- Press sandwiches slightly with spatula as the cheese melts. Grill for 2-3 minutes or until brown, then flip to brown the other side of the sandwiches.
- Removed sandwiches to cutting board and cut in half.
Makes 2 servings.