Lemon-Ginger Acorn Squash
- ¼ cup water
- 1 medium acorn squash, halved, seeds and strings discarded, skin pierced in several places
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter-oil blend
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon grated peeled ginger root
- Pour water into microwavable baking dish. Put the squash halves with the cut side down in the dish. Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes or until knife tip inserted in skin comes out easily. Transfer with cut side up to plates.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients. Put the mixture in hollow of each cooked squash half. Makes 2 servings.