Mediterranean-Style Chicken Burgers
- 1 lb. ground chicken breast
- ¼ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 finely diced shallot
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 whole-grain hamburger rolls
- In medium bowl break up the ground chicken. Add bread crumbs, shallot and dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add patties to skillet and cook. (Or cook on medium-high grill). Cook for 4 minutes per side.
- Serve on toasted rolls. Top burgers with provolone or mozzarella cheese.