- 1 can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 medium baked sweet potato, diced with peel
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ½ cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- ½ cup 2% Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place beans, diced potato, tomato, and corn in salad bowl. Toss with dressing.
- Too serve, place lettuce on individual salad plates or bowls. Divide potato-corn salad evenly between the 2 plates. Top with shredded cheese.