Mustard-Grilled Red Snapper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 red snapper fillets- or other mild fish
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- Coat grid with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- In small bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar and pepper. Mix well. Coat fish thoroughly with mustard mixture.
- Place fish on grill. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. Turn halfway through grilling time.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs.
Makes 4 servings.