Oats Trail Mix
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup unsalted shelled pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup dried sweetened cranberries
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Spread on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until oats are lightly browned, stirring halfway through cooking time. Cool completely on baking sheet. Store in airtight container.