Peach-Ginger Cookie Crumble
- 1 lb. frozen, sliced peaches, thawed
- 2 ripe pears, sliced
- ¾ cup dried apricots, cut into ¼ -inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 gingersnaps, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- Combine peaches, pears, apricots, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, cornstarch and vanilla in large bowl; toss to coat evenly. Transfer to pie plate.
- Combine crushed gingersnaps, remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar, oil and cinnamon in small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle evenly over the peach mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Makes 6 servings.