Pineapple Avocado Salad
- 2 cups pineapple chunks or tidbits
- ¾ cup sliced avocado
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon peanut or safflower oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Divide pineapple between 4 salad plates.
- Top with avocado slices, onions slices, oregano and pepper.
- In small jar with lid, shake together the dressing ingredients: lime juice, oil, sugar, salt and minced garlic. Drizzle dressing over each salad.
Makes 4 servings.