Pineapple Fruit Dip
- ¼ cup whipped cream cheese
- ¼ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar or honey to taste
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in own juice
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and sugar/honey in small bowl.
- Place pineapple in fine mesh strainer. Using back of spoon, press down firmly to release excess liquid.
- Combine drained pineapple with cream cheese mixture and stir until completely blended.
- Serve immediately or cover with wrap; store in refrigerator.
- Serve with assorted fresh fruit for dipping: whole strawberries and blackberries; banana chunks; kiwi wedges, grapes, etc.