- 1 (15-ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Assorted vegetable sticks
- In food processor combine pumpkin, parsley, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt, black pepper and red pepper. Process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to marry.
- Before serving garnish with additional fresh parsley. Serve with assorted vegetable sticks.